Friday, December 18, 2009

"Lights! Camera! Austin!" by Gil Garcia

for blogroom

Welcome to the Austin High Media Arts Program. I decided to start this blog as an alternative to my "media monthly" newsletter that I have been too busy to write on since the start of the 09/10 school year. I feel that it's my duty to keep the parents and school aware of what's going on in my class and I figured it would be even better for the students themselves to write on the matter, to reflect on the work that they are doing, to tell funny stories, or simply to communicate the latest news and events. I also feel that blogging and social media are relevant and important skills that students should learn going into the field of media production. I hope you enjoy the blog and invite you to check out the links on the sidebar to explore our other social media sites.

Gil
Gil Garcia - Digital Filmmaking Instructor

No comments:

Post a Comment