Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Intro Class from the point of view of an Intro Kid. By Kaitrin Swinford

I’m an intro kid. not a K-AHs kid, an intro kid. I know I’m not as cool as a K-AHS kid, and this is why I have the Intro Blues. the Intro class is cool, it’s fun, and it’s why I want to be on K-ahs next year .but, when you show up to class, walk into the door labeled media studio and sit in the K-Ahs class room . You can’t help but feel a little sad about the fact that your not that cool yet.

Yes, we do a lot of the similar things that the “real” K-AHS kids do, we make intros, construct B-Roll , and write screen plays. but we all know that we are not K-AHS were the intro kids. That's why we have the Intro Blues , any kid in Intro will tell you, we want in K-AHS. Until then were just nobodies on the path to coolness .

Now you might be asking what makes a K-AHS kid so cool, and what makes a Intro kid not as cool. Well the coolness of a K-AHS kid comes from being able to say that they have a part every day in the show that we Austin High and Intro kids see every mourning that makes are day so much better. the awesomeness of being in K-AHS might come from the nifty badges that these cool kids have. This badge states freely the greatness of a K-AHS kid, it says “look at me I’m so cool , I have a Get out of class free card and since I’m so cool i get to pass go and collect two hundred dollars as well.”

What do we Intro kids have? FCP test, lessons and a wish. I’m pretty sure that test have no coolness in Austin High. No, i Know for a fact that test are not cool here or any school in the USA . lessons are not cool, i mean if your into learning there cool but not really. wishes are surly not the cats pajamas , disney princesses wish, Pinochio had a wish. where did that put him? In a puppeteers cage , and on some island filled with lame little boys. that is not what Intro kids want to be.

So that is why I am informing you why The K-AHS kids are so cool and why us Intro Kids have the Intro Blues.

k-swin
Kaitrin Swinford - Intro to Media Tech

No comments:

Post a Comment